Standard Chartered Pakistan is a British based multinational bank in Pakistan and SCB is the oldest online banking service in Pakistan.
Standard Chartered is Pakistan’s largest and oldest foreign commercial bank with more than 100+ Branches in Pakistan.
What is SCB Online Banking?
SCB Online Banking is a simple internet banking service that enables customers to manage, control and access their bank accounts on mobile or computer via internet.
Customers are able to get various products and services online through Standard Chartered Online Banking.
Features of SCB Online Banking?
|Account Information||Customers can view the updated balance of account and tracking of transactions.|
|Manage Accounts and Credit Cards||Customers can manage, control all accounts and credit cards in one place.|
|Funds Transfer||Customers can transfer funds to anyone within Standard Chartered or any other bank.|
|Bill Payments||Customers can pay utility bills, credit card bills, and mobile bills, etc online.|
|24/7 Access to accounts||Customers can access the bank accounts 24/7 from home or office via internet|
|Mobile Top-Up and Postpaid||Customers can get Top-Up for their mobile networks and postpaid mobile payments online.|
|Online Shopping||Customers can easily shop from most of the online shopping websites in Pakistan|
|QR Code Payments||Customers can make payments via QR Code Payment system.|
|Tax Payments||Customers can directly pay taxes to Sindh Revenue Board, FBR, PRA, and GoPb online|
|Mutual Funds and much more.||Customers can invest and manage Mutual Funds via internet|
Standard Chartered also offers SC Mobile Pakistan App which brings all these exciting features of SCB Internet Banking on Mobile Phone.
Why should choose Standard Chartered Online Banking?
There are many reasons to choose Standard Chartered Online Banking.
- It is absolutely Free. There are no charges for online banking.
- It’s very easy to apply, manage and access.
- It’s very safe to banking online with Standard Chartered.
- It takes only a few minutes to get updated account information and complete an online banking transaction.
- You can access your Standard Chartered accounts 24/7.
- You can access your Standard Chartered accounts, anytime, anywhere, in the world.
How to activate SCB Internet Banking?
Activate Standard Chartered Online Banking in easy steps.
All you need is the following:
A mobile phone that is already registered with the SCB.
- Debit Card Details or.
- Credit Card Details
Funds Transfer Details
There are 3 types of funds transfer via SCB Online Banking.
1. Own Accounts Transfer.
You can transfer funds between your own SCB accounts.
1. Transfer to other Standard Chartered Bank Accounts
You can transfer funds to other Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
2. Transfer to other Bank Accounts (IBFT)
You can transfer funds to other Bank accounts in Pakistan up to 100000 PKR (1 million Pkr) daily.
For Inter-Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT) these Banks are allowed :
- United Bank Limited
- Habib Bank
- MCB Islamic Bank
- Bank Islami
- Bank of Punjab
- Allied Bank
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Bank Al Habib
- Apna Microfinance Bank
- Askari Bank
- Bank Alfalah
- Meezan Bank
- Bank of Khyber
- Citibank N.A.
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Faysal Bank
- JS Bank
- Samba Bank
- FINCA Microfinance Bank
- First Women Bank
- NRSP Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Silk Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Summit Bank
- Telenor Microfinance Bank
- The First Microfinance Bank Ltd
- U Microfinance Bank
- Al Baraka Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Soneri Bank
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Bill Payments Details
Currently, these companies are allowed by SC Online Banking for Bill Payments.
Mobile Companies for Prepaid and Postpaid
- One Load
Internet and Telecom:
- PTCL Landline
- PTCL EVO Postpaid
- PTCL EVO Prepaid
- PTCL Vfone
- PTCL Corporate/Defaulter
- Qubee Consumer
- Qubee Distributor
- World Call
- Baluchistan Water And Sanitation Agency (BWASA)
- City District Government Karachi / Karachi Municipal Corporation (CDGK / KMC)
- Gujranwala Water and Sanitation Authority (GWASA)
- Karachi Water Supply Board (KWSB)
- Lahore Water And Sewerage Authority (LWASA)
- Multan Water And Sanitation Agency (MWASA)
- Rawalpindi Water And Sewerage Authority (RWASA)
- Beaconhouse School System
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Karachi Grammar School
- Sindh Revenue Board
- Jublee Life Insurance
- UBL Fund
- Askari Investment Management
- MCB Arif Habib
- Engro Fertilizer
Is SCB Online Banking Safe?
Yes, Indeed, SCB uses the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is one of the strongest encryption technology most commonly used by large online merchants, banks, etc worldwide. All online sessions between the user and the bank are protected by 128-bit encryption, which protects your information against disclosure to third parties.
Final Thoughts on SCB Online banking :
SCB Online Banking is absolutely free online banking service that offers a simple, fast, convenient and secure way to manage, control and access your bank accounts online and provides Online banking services.
For more queries contact.
SCB Helpline: 111 002 002
Read Also :